On Monday is Niels Birthday so I took him to Cannon Beach on Saturday. He has never been there and always talked about how he wanted to go take pictures there.

I can't believe how many people where on the beach. Yes it was 104 degrees in Vancouver so I'm sure everyone thought, Lets go to the Beach, We first went down right near Haystack rock. I was getting worried cause it was a little foggy. The picture taking wasn't very good at this spot.

But then we decided to go to Ecola State Park. Which was a wonderful idea. The view was incredible and the flog was behind the rock so you could see it perfectly.

We hiked on this cool trail down to the beach then took hundreds of pictures, and

thats no joke. The sad part was there wasn't a sunset because of the marine layer of clouds.
After picture taking time we went and had a picnic and then we watch Goonies, a very appropriate movie for the setting .
That ended a really great day.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great day. It was actually pretty nice in Long Beach until you reached the beach. It was so windy and the view to the ocean was not very far. Wow Goonies. Did you find the cave?
Great pics Anne!! You guys did a great job!
These pictures are absolutely stunning! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment