Thursday after work we packed up the car and drove off through the night. I'm convinced the conversation became a lot more interesting the later it got. Before we new it we were driving through the SLC valley.
My visit to SLC was great as always. Friday and I had a nice long visit with Grandma. Who I always love to see.
Then my weekend was spent, with great friends, we went hiking up to Cecret at Alta, and ran into some Moose. I spent an afternoon picture taking up at Brighton. Roller Blading with Tyson. And the nights were full of lots of catching up and just hanging out with people I love. Oh and of course I went shopping with Eric, it wouldn't be a trip to UT without that.
Whenever I'm there of course I think, would I ever want to move back. I have such mixed feeling about this. I love being down there, I love my friends, the mountains, the skiing, and so much more. But I love Washington too, my job, family, biking. When I think about this my mind also goes to Alaska too. I just wish I was rich and could go back and forth on the weekends, now that would be amazing. Until then I'll cherish the times I spend every few months.
Adios Utah until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment