Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Island Home

The time had come again to take flight over the great pacific to my island home. Once again it was filled in Sun, Sand, Tan, Adventure and injuries.


We adventured into Honolulu for a night and hit the town...after we created a traffic jam waiting for a parking spot, and after I ran 6 blocks in a skirt and barefoot to get my camera I forgot.
Photo op, after an afternoon snorkeling. Which we did everyday we where there.I hadn't been to the PPC for years. So it was fun to go back. It helped that Bucky's dad got me in for the day and the night show for $20. Gotta love a great hook up.


An amazing day spent kayaking and snorkeling...until a guy slammed his kayak into my knee...which was already recovering from an injury. I was out for the rest of the day. But I didn't complain having to lay on the beach. One of the many amazing sunsets.


The week was amazing but the best part was being able to spend a whole week with Bucky!

No comments: