Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here it starts.

My wonderful sister in-law, Catherine, convinced me to start this blog. So I hope y'all enjoy it. I now feel like I should have started it at the beginning of this year. I have had some amazing adventure this year and of course I hope for more, although this is the first time in a long time I don't have a trip planned.
Don't get me wrong I have about 4 locations on watch on Travelocity.com. But can you blame me. I have a 9 days off of work in August and I can't stay up here.

5 comments:

NicKim Family said...

YEAH!!! Way to go Catherine & Annie!! Oh, yesterday Lucy was playing with her toy monkey and I asked who gave that to her "Aunt Annie did, Aunt Annie is so nice!" It was too cute and I had to share! Love you!!

Bert Mills said...

Well I guess I'm going to pull a "Nick" and be the only one in the family who doesn't have a blog..well besides mom and dad. I'll just enjoy all of yours. :-) Maybe someday I'll do one
love-Laura

APAPAOOHMOWMOW said...

You can spend you 9 days off updating your blog! You have so much to tell. It will be fun. I really enjoy reading everyones. Bert, your wife has you covered. I have considered it. It is a good way to keep a journal and events of what are happening in your life, pictures etc. A family baby book that is so easy to do. It will be great for your kids to read and enjoy as the grow up. Sorry you guys don't have one to read from us. Would all of you send us your blog address so we can make sure we have them. Thanks, Dad

Mower Family said...

9 Days huh...Well lets see. Have you thought about Canada? I don't see that on your list and BC is a blast. We stayed in a great B&B there. Heck you could even camp up there.

Jodi Nelson said...

OK, you need to be telling me about you starting a blog, HELLO!!!!!! :) I've been meaning to check facebook and what you are up to, but randomly came across this today. I hope you will let me spy on your life and the many wonderful adventures you are up to. Love ya and miss ya!!!!!!