Last night my work took everyone to the American Idol Concert. I was able to get an extra ticket so Kami was able to come along too. Our office met for dinner at the Hazel Dell Brew Pub. Which is really good. I can't believe I had never been there.
After a very good halibut sandwich, but not quite as good as Humpy's in AK, We headed to the Rose Garden. We had really good seats. They weren't floor but very close.
The interesting thing about this is the Top 10 preform. So you can for sure see why they got kicked off first. David Cook was defiantly the best one. David Archileta did very well also. Although its like I said from the beginning he just doesn't have stage performance. I have to say the 3rd best was Brook, the Mormon girl.
But you know me just give me some live music and I'll have a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment