So I will never understand it. For the past two weeks the weather has been amazing. No rain, no clouds, just pure Sun. Until the 4th of July. I don't think it will ever been sunny in Washington on the 4th, and that is a question I will ask God.
I woke up to cloudy skies. At least it was warm about 70 degrees so that was nice. I slept, cuase I was tried from doing lots of yard work the day before.
In the afternoon our friend Lori came over and her Kami and I had a small BBQ. It was really good though. I made my first potato salad. luckily when I was over at Nick and Kim I help Kim with hers so I new a little about what I was doing. It turned out really good. Then we had hamburgars, corn, grilled veggies and cherries. Yum, Yum.
Our
The Fireworks were great as always but a little short it was only about 30min and I have to say I have seen better finally in the
After words lots of people headed over to our house. We made Pazookies. Which Mom and Dad know about. I had then at this restaurant in UT called the Firehouse. And is a cookie baked in a cast rion skillet but not all the way though. Anyhow thanks so Mom for leaving the skillet we had an amazing treat. It turned out so good. Everyone loved it. After our treat we stayed up forever playing games and just having a good time.

I'll have to say it was a great 4th of July.
1 comment:
Oh that sounds so fun! I'm glad your potato salad turned out good! I made some for the 4th too, but tried a whole new recipe that I found online...it was a no go! Back to my made up recipe that I always like!!
Post a Comment