Saturday, November 22, 2008

NKOTB


The weekend came for the New Kids on the Block concert. I drove up to Laura's on Friday and was able to hang out with the family Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday night was the big show. It was at the Tacoma Dome. When we got there they gave us closer tickets. I guess they didn't sell enough so they closed the top sections. Which is funny but heck we didn't care we got better seats.
As we walked in I had never see so many girls in one spot in my life. They were everywhere. With a few guys here and there. Probably because their wife's made them come. Natasha Bettingfield opened the show. I was really excited about that, she did a good job. Afterward we decided to use the restroom before the show started. Well the line was a mile long and when we passed the mens restroom no one was there. I said heck lets just go in there. Laura sent me in to check it out. There was one guy so I got Laura. It was a very smart move.
I have to admit the show its self was a lot of fun. They actually sounded really good. The classic songs were all sung along with a few new ones. But man these boys can still hit the high note and dance it up on that stage.
I had a great time with Laura and am glad we made with great memory together. I wouldn't of done it with anyone else.
Thanks Laura I love ya.

No comments: