Friday, December 5, 2008

Super Fast UT Trip.

When I moved back to Washington I didn't have room for my skis. So they have been hanging out at Grandmas house. Well the snow was starting to come and I couldn't leave them there any longer. I decided to take a super fast trip to go pick them up.
Mom and Dad decided to join in, which I was grateful for. We left Friday. It was great to see and spend time with Grandma. Saturday morning I met Ashleigh, Mel, Steph and Tammie Jo for breakfast. It was so great to see all of them. That afternoon Uncle Bob and Aunt Ginny met us at Grandmas for lunch. Then that night I went out with my friends. It was so much fun to hangout with them once again. We went to Crown burger and then headed to Temple Square for the Christmas lights. I just love all my EG and Melrose friends so much.
Sunday we went to one hour of church them headed back to Washington. We made it until La Grand. It had started to snow and Dad asked the truck divers how it looked ahead. They all told us to stay the night so we got a hotel and then left in the morning. We picked up some chains put them on and used them for 30min and then the roads became nice and clear. It was crazy we only had to use them for so little but it was fun to see all the snow while it lasted.
I love an excitng roadtrip.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I don't know if you will ever see this comment. But I remember one crazy road trip that scared my socks off. Know that was an adventure, for me at least.
Keep having fun!