This morning Mom made my favorite breakfast of The Good Kind of French Toast. My cute four nieces and nephews sang Happy Birthday very well. Then we headed off to Alyaksa for a day of skiing. When we got there it was -8 degrees outside. Yes, it was cold but the sun was peaking over the mountain at 12pm and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Matt and I had a great day of skiing. The view from the top was amazing. I couldn't get over how beautiful the view was. The runs were fun with even a fresh layer of snow.
That night I had a great Halibut dinner and the famous birthday cake. It was a great birthday. I did what I love the most, skiing in one of my favorite states. Cat commented the only thing that would of made it better was being abot to ski with a cute boy that wasn't my brother.
I had to agree.
2 comments:
You are above the clouds, that is crazy!! I would spend a "favorite day" skiing too!!! So love it!
I'm so glad you had a great birthday and got to do what you love! Maybe next year you'll be with a cute boy, that's not your brother! See you soon!!! Yay!!!
Post a Comment