Sunday, February 8, 2009

Food Network

I have always enjoyed watching the Food Network but I am now wondering if it is getting out of control. If I'm not watching Jack Bauer then most likely the Food Network is on. For example its 1 am and here I am watching a Food Network Challenge.
I wonder why I enjoy them so much. I DVR every challenge and my favorite show Ace of Cakes. I think I enjoy these two shows so much because the things they do is real art. I am amazed at the creations people can make out of food.
I also find myself watching Unwrapped, Good Eats and you can't forget the Iron Chef. I really think its funny when I watch the cooking shows. I don't think I have ever watched one where they cooked something I could actually eat, due to my diet.
A couple of Christmas' back my family and I had our own Iron Chef. We had to decorate Ginger Bread Houses. We even had a secret ingredient that we had to use. Then we had our home teacher, Bro Kelly come over and judge them. It was amazing to see what my family member came up with. It is a Christmas I will never forget
Maybe I should add to my list of goals to attend a Food Network Challenge. Not to perform in one but to watch it.

1 comment:

NicKim Family said...

Yeah that was a fun Christmas. I hope we do it again - and then Nick & I will come with a plan...well maybe. It was almost more fun watching everyone else create cool houses.