Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pretty Perfect Ski Day

Friday I went skiing with the girls from the Woodland office. It was a great day. The snow wasn't anything to rave about but with the blue skies and warm weather the snow didn't matter much. You could look out and see Mt Bachelor and down to the Three Sisters.
I have come to realize that Timberline is a very easy ski resort. I guess all those ski days in Utah really have made me a better skier. The Black Diamonds at Timberline would be considered a Blue run at The Bird. But it was still a fun day. I will say Timberline still has some of the best tress to go through so I took advantage of that. I even ventured off into the snow park and hit a few jumps. The other girls were mostly beginners so I would ski down then soak up the sun on my face. Challenge wise it was a an easy ski day for me but I still had a blast. Sometimes days like that are good to have. You don't really tired and its just good ol' fun.

A Perfect Ski day in a different way.

2 comments:

Bert Mills said...

Looks like fun. One of these days I'll get back up there. Maybe you'll have to take me. :-) Do you not ski with poles anymore? Didn't see any in the pictures. love ya

NicKim Family said...

Oh I love your new background - it's so you! Glad you had a fun day enjoying the snow and the sun!