Utah+ skiing + old friends = a week off of work. It was great to finally go back to Utah and spend time with friends. Although I will say most of my time spent was on the mountain. But who could blame me. The snow was falling hard and you could easily mistake the weather for Jan instead of March. I was skiing fresh tracks all week and couldn't get enough. Unfortunately my knee could.
The time off the mountain gave me a chance to relax and hang out. One afternoon was spent at a Color Festival in Utah county. They celebrate spring by throwing colored flour at anyone and everyone. It was interesting and a blast all at once.
I love to knowing if I'm ever headed in Utah I can count on a good time.
The time off the mountain gave me a chance to relax and hang out. One afternoon was spent at a Color Festival in Utah county. They celebrate spring by throwing colored flour at anyone and everyone. It was interesting and a blast all at once.
I love to knowing if I'm ever headed in Utah I can count on a good time.
1 comment:
I love all of your videos, they are so great and capture your adventures so perfectly!! Glad to see you are still being yourself and adventuring around the country :)
Post a Comment