Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Back and Better Than Ever

Its been about a year now that my camera was stolen from my house. Which was the one of most devastating experiences in my life.
Well the good news is I finally bought a new camera. I got the Nikon D5000, and it's pretty sweet. It is the only SLR camera on the market that takes video, and it has a swivel view screen. It came with a 18-55mm and 18-200mm lenses. I got a great deal on it which is of course a plus and the reason I was able to get a good camera.
I can't wait to get out there and take photos once again.

3 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Oh I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Bert Mills said...

YEAH!!!! See when bad things happen good things usually come of it. You got a better camera than you had before. Have fun!

Matt Mower said...

Actually it is not the ONLY one to take video. Cat's Canon (so much better that Nikon) takes HD video so there! :)