Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh No Bob's in Town.

Bob is one of my many favorite Salt Lake friends and he stop by for the weekend to hang out. It was so fun to have him around. I pretty much get a great Ab work out whenever he's around from all the laughing that happens.

Friday we spent the day at Seaside. My friend Isaac came a long and we all had a blast. It was so nice and warm. That night Bob and I adventured down to Portland. A Friday night with the Brew Fest ending made it for some great people watching time. Dinner at Rock Bottom a movie outside at Pioneer Square and walking up and down 3rd Ave trying to find Voodoo donuts all in our cowboy boots made it even better.

Saturday we finally found Voodoo donuts and made a quick stop at the Saturdays Market. We then headed to meet Isaac for the YSA boating activity. However while filling up on gas Bob locked the keys in the car. Luckily Curly's Lock Smith was just around the corner.

Boating at Yale Lake was a blast, Hot, Sunny and Beautiful. After a few bruises later it was back to my place with Kevin and Brad joining us for some homemade pizza's and a movie.

Sunday before Church we headed to the temple. The Portland temple is always gorgeous but the flowers were all out and just made the temple stand out.

It was sad to see Bob leave but I loved the weekend and the time we had together. Its always an adventure when he's in town.

Thanks for coming Bob, Love ya!

2 comments:

Tyson said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time! I laugh just thinking about you guys! I love it!

Bob said...

Annie I am soooo glad you let me tag along with you in your party called life! So your it now, you have to come make a trip back to Utah!!!