Sunday, August 9, 2009

H&M+Buca di Beppos+Ichiro+7 Girls= One Heck of a Day

Have I ever told you I love my job and the girls I work with. Well, if not I do and yesterday just confirmed once again why I do.

Work treated us all to dinner and a Mariners game. My office and a few others from The Dell office decided to make a whole day of it. We met early and headed up to Seattle where we spent some wonderful hours in H&M where I found some much needed new iteams. The sad thing is they are most fall stuff so I have to wait to show off my style. But don't worry I'll wait I'm still loving summer.

We then met up with the others and had a Wonderful dinner and Buca di Beppos, which is a great Italian restaurant. Its the craziest place. To get to the dinning area you walk through the kitchen and if you think that's odd the decor is out there. Sadly I didn't get to sit at the Pope table. Which is probably a good thing considering that our table was a little loud. Who would of thought that we could be loud.

Next stop Safeco Field. The yelling and cheering started off right away and didn't ever really die off. As Patti put it to our neighbors in the row in front of us. " We don't get out much" Sadly my man Ichiro's head wasn't in the game. His right field skills did help a little though. As for Griffy he's old and just needs to say good bye, Sorry Jr your top of the game isn't there anymore. Tampa Bay showed up that night for sure.

Oh and then the drive home. Katies rule, if she can't sleep no one can. As roll call came around we quickly found out that not everyone obeyed her, But wow did we have us some good conversations. Oh the things that will come out at 1am is priceless.

The rule for the day...what is said in Katies car stayed in Katies car.

No comments: