Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fly...Drive...SAIL!

Uncle Doug invited me back east to go on a week long sail trip with them, of course I said yes.
I flew into Washington DC were we then drove through the night 12 hrs to Fulmouth Massachusetts. Where we caught the boat.
I was excited to spend time with my east coast family who I don't know really well. The trip included, Uncle Doug, Aunt Ginny, Hanna, my cousin Dina daughter, Rebbecca, another cousin, her husband Curtis and their three kids; Lilly, Anna, Sam.

Our first stop was Nantucket.-one of my new favorite places.









Maratha's Vineyard









Cuttyhuck-small island with only 85 full time residents.





Notice the golf cart in the back...they use them as their cars.









Cove Near Rhode Island



Just a few of the Hermit Crabs we caught


An amazing time I'll never forget.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

Great photos. You are a good photographer. Wish I had been there with you.

Matt Mower said...

Did you even sail? I don't see any sailing pics!

Mower Family said...

That looks so cool. Did you see anybody in Martha's Vineyard? That's the happening place or so we hear!